25 April 2007

Here's the thing...

Hello there to those happening to wander by...
For the longest time I've thought that it might be fun to have a blog and talk about whatever ends up spilling out of my ears from time to time, but never really got around to it.
After much teeth gnashing and pacing about regarding the various and sundry things I've gone through as a result of the infulence of games and games-culture in my life I figured I'd sit down and actually write about it. Of course, some would say "under the influence of games" in regards to the previous statement, but that's a post for another time.

There are some things that I'm going to get to eventually that are the crux of my troubles, but it'll take some time for me to write the backstory to it, if you will. And yes, dear readers, it involves a woman, love, and (because this was a naive time in my life)...America Online.
Shudder.